Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Well Work is finally beginning

Just received word that the Well driller wil be at our property tomorrow or Thursday depending on the weather - its raining, raining, raining here. We are keeping our hopes up though that the truck can get through the mud (its a sea of mud and muck right now) and dig the well and find water. We'll know in a few days. Once this is finished, then the real work can begin :) WHOO HOO. At least there is some forward movement.

On the crochet front - I finished my 12" square for an exchange and a flower for another exchange. I have 1 kitchen set ready for a new kitchen exchange, and 1 dishcloth for another exchange. I finished our Nana's doily for her birthday. I need to block it then I'll post pictures. I finished 2 really cute hats but gave them away to a girl at work for her daughter and to my BFs neice - who wore the hat to the Averill Levine (spelling?) concert because she liked it so much.

I have been spoiling my Crochetville Secret Pal - who if she is reading this - will know who I am :) SURPIRSE!!! LOL.

I would love to post the buttons on this thing but can't figure it out :( - UPDATE - I figured it out - WHOO HOOO

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Hi Faith,

I found them at crochetville.org. They have a blogger post for all sorts of nifty things.